Join the team at STN.
Sanctuary Coffee Stop : Team Leader ...
Sanctuary Coffee Stop is looking for a suitable person to be the team leader in "the cube" within the Sanctuary. If you are interested please see the job description below. If you think this could be you please apply by sending your CV, and a letter explaining why you are interested in the position, to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 23 February, 2018.
Volunteer Receptionist ...
Days: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursdays from 10am-1pm.
Do you enjoy welcoming and meeting new people? Do have a couple of hours to spare on weekday mornings? If you do, we are looking for people to cover the new STN Reception Area in The Mitre!
Jobs will include:
- Being a ‘friendly face’ and first point of contact in the Reception Area.
- Welcoming people who are arriving for meetings, answering questions and providing information about STN.
- Answering the phone, taking messages and passing them on to the staff team.
- Passing hall keys onto hirers.
- Taking deliveries and post.
- Helping with day-to-day administration tasks.
Even if you are a student and studying, you would be more than welcome to come and ‘man’ the desk whilst you work!
You will have access to the STN wifi and drinks from the Mitre!