We love students and as a church we want to be with you every step of the way! We aim to be a community of students who are passionate about Jesus, who love one another and long to see God’s kingdom come on our campuses.
Here are some of the different ways you can get involved.
Groups are the beating heart of STN. They are an opportunity to come together in community to pray, to read the Bible and to dream about how God can impact our universities. We meet around the city on a throughout the week. Find your perfect group.
Come along and join with the whole church family to worship together! We meet across 3 sites throughout the day, have a look at our gatherings page for more info. Our 7pm at STN Earlham Road is popular among students. Meet up in our pub, the Mitre, afterwards - yes, we have a pub!
Student related events will appear on the events page. Keep a look out for whats coming up.
Top 7 tips for starting uni
- You probably won’t meet your best friend straight away, it takes time so don’t worry.
- Don’t Church hop! Get stuck in!
- Uni is probably the best missional opportunity you get in your whole life! Be intentional, make the most of it!
- Spend time with non Christians
- Ask ‘What did you do at the weekend?’ This opens opportunities to talk about Church.
- Get a door stop, be the open door person.
- You will almost certainly get home sick, that is normal!
JOIN THE MAILING LIST
Sign up to receive news and updates from the STN student team about upcoming events.
GET IN TOUCH
If you are starting university in Norwich in September and want some more information, message us below or email us at email@example.com.